Bouncing ball animations

 


This week we were tasked to create some animations of balls bouncing (one cartoony and three realistic – a bowling ball, tennis ball and ping pong ball), which included the principles of arcs, weight, timing and spacing. At first I struggled with making the bowling ball, tennis ball and ping pong ball look realistic, but I think once I did some research I was able to make them look better.

However, I think I still could have improved on some of the realistic animations, specifically the bowling ball, which I feel stops too suddenly once it's been dropped. I think I would make it roll for longer and have it stop more gradually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First rough script / storyline draft

Basic storyline & rough Bunker layout

Major: rendering woes